BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY
We want everyone visiting our theatre to have an enjoyable experience. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale:
Tickets and admittance
- Tickets are non–refundable therefore please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- At our discretion we may accept tickets for resale up to 48 hours before a performance when all other tickets have been sold. If the tickets are re-sold, a £1 transaction charge will be deducted from the refund.
- Everyone admitted to the theatre must have a ticket, and patrons under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- We want our productions to be enjoyed by all our patrons. Young children may easily get bored or upset by special effects which can disturb the enjoyment of others. Some shows carry specific age guidance however we do not normally admit children under the age of 3.
- On occasions, and only if necessary, we may need to provide a different seat to the one stated on the booking confirmation.
- Latecomers will only be admitted during a suitable break in the performance which may be the interval.
Mobile phones, cameras and other recording equipment
- Please ensure mobile phones and cameras are switched off. Audio or video recording or photography is not allowed as it can breach copyright and be can be hugely distracting to live performers and inconsiderate to other patrons.
- Signs in the theatre foyer will indicate if authorised photography or filming is taking place during your visit. If you don’t wish to be featured, please inform the front of house staff.
- To ensure the comfort of all our patrons we reserve the right to request a ticket holder leaves the premises in the event of any behaviour we deem as inappropriate or unreasonable and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- To ensure everyone can enjoy a visit to the theatre in comfort, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We only permit drinks purchased at the theatre to be taken into the auditorium in a plastic glass which can be obtained at the bar.
- Smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not permitted in the building. If smoking outside the theatre please be considerate of other patrons, our neighbours and use the bins provided.
- Wherever possible we will indicate in advance the use of strobe lighting or special effects. If you have any concerns please contact a member of staff.
Circumstances beyond our control
- Sometimes with live performance, unavoidable changes to the advertised programme and casting may occur, and we reserve the right to make any necessary changes without notice.
- If we have to cancel or abandon a performance for reasons beyond our control we may do so without notice. Should a performance be cancelled we may pay, at the management’s discretion, a possible percent or maximum refund to the ticket holder up to the face value of that ticket.