Your Data Privacy
The Talisman Theatre is committed to protecting the privacy of Patrons’ personal data.
Visiting our website
When you visit www.talismantheatre.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
- We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
- We collect this information in a way which does not identify you.
- We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
- By disclosing your personal information via our website, in person or over the telephone, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information in the way set out below.
- If you have any questions or concerns about information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use the information we collect about you to provide a service to you. The information we collect includes:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Ticketing history
- Billing information
- Information acquired via Cookies & Analytics (see below)
- We want to ensure the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date so if anything changes or you it may be wrong, please let us know.
- In order to process a transaction, your personal information and card details may be collected. Card details will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual transaction.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The Talisman Theatre uses Google Analytics to monitor visitors to our site. A Google Analytics cookie is set in the browsers of people who visit the site. This cookie is used only to determine first-time and returning visitors and to estimate unique visits to the site. No personal information is stored in the cookie.
Cookie duration is one year. This is the default situation.
Visitors to the site can set their browsers to refuse Google Analytics cookies on the site.
We use the Google Analytics™ web analytics service to provide more detailed information about where our visitors go and how often they visit our site. To do this, we set a cookie that stores information such as:
- What time the current visit occurred
- Whether you been to our site before
- What site referred you to our web page
- Details about your computer, browser, and components installed
- Your route through the site
This information does not personally identify you even if you visit our site more than once.